Founded in 2009, Les Linguistes are led by Farah and Patricia, two real native French tutors with over 10 years experience in teaching at schools, clubs and private lessons.
What makes our lessons so special is that we really understand our students and their needs. Each lesson – from “Tots and Parents” to “Adults” – is very carefully structured and fun thanks to our past experience as graphic designer and acting. With us, you and your children will enjoy learning French without any pressure, in a fun, relaxed and creative atmosphere. The first thing you’ll notice is our passion for teaching using different tools including Singing, Drama and Craft activities.
Every Saturday (Term Time only) 9am to 12.30pm
What are the costs?
We offer a very competitive rates for each course. Fees are payable termly in advance (there are three terms per academic year) + one off admin fee of £15.
- 18 months to 4 years old -Tots and Parents: £5 per hour
- 4 to 5 years old – Reception Class: £5 per hour
- 5 to 6 years old – Developing 1: £6 per hour
- 7 to 8 years old – Developing 2 + French Drama: £9 per 1.5 hour
- 8 to 11 years old – Developing 3 + French Drama £9 per 1.5 hour
- Adults: £8 per hour or pay as you go £10 per hour
For more information:
Farah Hassani 07577446259 / Patricia Lefevre 07411088626 / Info@leslinguistes.co.uk